Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Facebook Papers: Retirement!

Suggested topic #8: Retirement! What would you do... if you could?

So what do you think the suggester meant by 'if you could'? If I could do anything? Or if I could retire? Because at this rate, I will still be working until I'm 82. Most likely I will spend retirement just trying to keep my heart beating. Oh, and hoping that my kids will finally move out of the house.

The only way I see myself retiring at an earlier age is if I win the lottery. And if that is the case, I will devote all my free time to the Big Head Corps, raising funds towards the preservation and restoration of the world’s largest papier mâché head collection. If I'm really good at it, maybe they will let me wear the Tom Selleck head in the Detroit Thanksgiving Day parade.


This photo was totally hacked from The Big Head Corp's facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment