The secret? A sweet red grape in the center!!
- 1 package goat cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 small bunch of red seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup of crushed pistachios
- 1/4 cup of paprika
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- In separate dishes, place the crushed pistachios, paprika, and parsley.
- Start by covering each grape with goat cheese. Roll the goat cheese onto the grape so that it forms a little truffle-sized ball.
- Roll the goat cheese covered grape in the pistachios, paprika, or parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Place the goat cheese truffles in truffle liner paper (it can be found at most cooking supply stores).
Goat cheese truffles can be made several hours before serving. Insert toothpick for easy serving.